It is the mission of the Haysville Community Library, a tax-supported community resource, to provide informational, educational and recreational services, materials and programs to users of all ages.
Library News & Upcoming Events
- The Library has received a new batch of rotating books from SCKLS. Our rotating collection changes every couple of months to offer new books and audio books that our library may or may not have copies of already. The rotating collection is located by the magazines and there are juvenile books and young adult books that can be found in their respective sections as well.
- Trash permits for the City-wide Clean Up will go on sale at the library on Friday May 22nd. If you would like to help sell permits there is a sign up sheet at the circulation desk of the library.
- The library will be closed Saturday May 23rd through Monday May 25th for Memorial Day weekend. It will reopen on Tuesday May 26th for normal hours. Items can still be returned in the drop box by the doors on the west side of the building.
- Monday June 1st Summer Reading begins!
- The Next Monday Evening Movie will be on Monday June 1st at 6:00 PM in the community room. This will be the first of our summer movies, which will all be G or PG rated. The movie being shown will be Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. More information can be found out at the library.
- Wednesday June 3rd at 10:00 AM we will have the first of our Summer Performers: Richard Renner. Click the Summer Reading banner above for more information!
- Wednesday June 10th at 10:00 AM we will have the second of our Summer Performers: Mane Stage Maniacs. Click the Summer Reading banner above for more information!